RCL site under maintenance until 12 PM EST , wonder what will not work after :-)

Schedule maintenance message is what I get trying to go to the site.
IT seem quite a long schedule maintenance (at least 12 to 18 hours) wonder if we will see some changes in the site (support more ships ? , ability to choose your C&A drink ? or any other stuff that used to work long time ago) or just O/S technical upgrade .

I just hope that things that already work will continue to work  (based on previous upgrades ...) 

1 hour ago, Traveler said:

Schedule maintenance message is what I get trying to go to the site.
IT seem quite a long schedule maintenance (at least 12 to 18 hours) wonder if we will see some changes in the site (support more ships ? , ability to choose your C&A drink ? or any other stuff that used to work long time ago) or just O/S technical upgrade .

I just hope that things that already work will continue to work  (based on previous upgrades ...) 

I just logged into the RCCL site and the cruise planner and had no issues or messages. Uh oh.

Probably routine maintenance.  I noted it late last night before bed but all seems normal this morning.

I did notice in settings that I am once again unchecked to receive Royal offers and communications by email.   I suppose I should be grateful but no matter what I do I can not stay selected to receive emails.  It seems to stick for a day or two but at some point becomes unchecked again.

743722865_RoyalOffersandCommunication.jpeg.c96d7689a501c9c120f68db42427f796.jpeg

Oh well, guess I am just not meant to get marketing emails, the cruise gods have decided.

16 hours ago, twangster said:

Probably routine maintenance.  I noted it late last night before bed but all seems normal this morning.

I did notice in settings that I am once again unchecked to receive Royal offers and communications by email.   I suppose I should be grateful but no matter what I do I can not stay selected to receive emails.  It seems to stick for a day or two but at some point becomes unchecked again.

743722865_RoyalOffersandCommunication.jpeg.c96d7689a501c9c120f68db42427f796.jpeg

Oh well, guess I am just not meant to get marketing emails, the cruise gods have decided.

My husband is still the one that gets all the marketing....I'm the one who makes all the reservations, has all the contract info and who cares!!!! Arghhh!  I have yet to get any of the emails as much as I have tried!  Jane

I have yet to get any of the emails as much as I have tried! 

About a year ago i randomly got a Crown and Anchor newsletter but I have never received another since. ?

Once I have booked a cruise I normally get the cruise planner emails but that is about it.

even their Facebook updates that I get are infrequent, I certainly don’t see all their posts.

Luckily this site keeps us abreast of most major events / sales that are happening.

4 hours ago, F1guynz said:

I have yet to get any of the emails as much as I have tried! 

About a year ago i randomly got a Crown and Anchor newsletter but I have never received another since. ?

Once I have booked a cruise I normally get the cruise planner emails but that is about it.

even their Facebook updates that I get are infrequent, I certainly don’t see all their posts.

Luckily this site keeps us abreast of most major events / sales that are happening.

Same. I made sure I checked the box but I haven't got a C&A email in years.

55 minutes ago, jticarruthers said:

If i actually look at an itinerary or browse the cruise planner then i get reminder emails about all the things i looked at ... 

That's the reason more than cookies not working that I almost always visit the royal site in incognito mode to price things out. I don't need 5 follow up emails to remind me that I looked at something but didn't book it. 

22 hours ago, spiralqueen said:

That's the reason more than cookies not working that I almost always visit the royal site in incognito mode to price things out. I don't need 5 follow up emails to remind me that I looked at something but didn't book it. 

Only problem with that is if i want to price the C&A balcony discount just to see if it is worth it ... i put my C&A # in and then they know its me anyway ?