Liberty Burgers in Windjammer

tdcackler

I watched a YouTube video of the WJ spread on Liberty this afternoon and it looked like they had a "build a burger" station where you can add what you want to your burger. One of my sons LOVES burgers and will flip over this. Can someone confirm this sort of thing may be an option?

1 hour ago, tdcackler said:

I watched a YouTube video of the WJ spread on Liberty this afternoon and it looked like they had a "build a burger" station where you can add what you want to your burger. One of my sons LOVES burgers and will flip over this. Can someone confirm this sort of thing may be an option?

I saw the burger station on the Radiance last year.

21 hours ago, tdcackler said:

I think that is pretty standard for lunch and dinner in the WJ. I don't know if it gets "fancier" on certain theme nights or not.