Matt in top 10 - We call him #1

should have sent in a picture of tequila shots with @Matt ?  1 x tequila, 2 x tequila, 3 x tequila floor -  with a smiling face and drool. In all seriousness, this Blog site has taught me more about RCI, cruising and how to use a  Travel Agent in less than a year that a lifetime of cruising would not have taught me. I am on my 4th cruise now and feel very confident that I can get the most out of my cruising and it's because of this site that Matt has built. Great job!

Congrats @Matt! Well deserved!

Not only are you filled with all the RC info anyone could want, more importantly, you have nurtured a blog that goes beyond mere information, you have created a community that fosters good will and friendship, with a common purpose and theme! Is it possible to have friends you've never met? Here it is.

My hats off to you!

18 minutes ago, IRMO12HD said:

Congratulations, Matt!  I STILL want to know how you talk so fast on the RC Blog!!!

Funny you say this. Every other podcast I listen to, I have to turn the speed up to 1.1x in Overcast or it sounds too slow. Not RCBlog podcast! I had to put him back at 1x or it was too hard to follow! ?

1 minute ago, JLMoran said:

Funny you say this. Every other podcast I listen to, I have to turn the speed up to 1.1x in Overcast or it sounds too slow. Not RCBlog podcast! I had to put him back at 1x or it was too hard to follow! ?

Omg. I have mental meltdowns when the speed is changed by accident. Not sure why I can’t handle it but I feel like I’m going nuts when it’s not on regular speed 

I was a diamond C&A member before I discovered Matt and this website, podcast and more.

I have learned plenty from Matt and this community despite having been on quite a number of RC cruises in the past.  I feel like I have a better cruise experience because of what I have learned.  Well deserved honor and #1 in my book.  A lot of the information is relatable to other cruise lines as well.