Check-in problem

bfloluci2

on-line check in will not accept my credit card info...it keeps telling me to input valid card number...which I am!  RCCL customer service says to just complete 

check-in and state that you are using cash...and then change this once on board....seems like that will be a pain.  anyone else have this problem??

17 minutes ago, bfloluci2 said:

on-line check in will not accept my credit card info...it keeps telling me to input valid card number...which I am!  RCCL customer service says to just complete 

check-in and state that you are using cash...and then change this once on board....seems like that will be a pain.  anyone else have this problem??

Honestly it is absolutely no hassle at all to do it the way the customer service rep says. You'll probably be asked at the port if you want to add a credit card and it will add a total of about 30 seconds to your check-in time.

3 hours ago, bfloluci2 said:

I should add that even when the online system accepts your card, it's good to double-check on the ship.  I was almost detained at departure because RCI stated they didn't have my CC on file even though I entered it online.  So I made an extra trip to Guest Services and re-did everything in person.  I should also add that the check-in representative at Port Canaveral didn't want my credit card and wouldn't do anything with it...

Also if you add card at check in on board, make sure all in your party that you want included are listed. Happened to me on Oasis and I had added CC at check-in but was called to desk the last night as my wife had an outstanding balance. She had not been included on card at check in even though we were in same cabin. No big issue but lost an hour in long line.