Dining At Labadee

sabarwolf

Also note that there are set hours for the buffet; it's not an all-day thing. On our cruise it was 11.30 to 1.30. I've seen those times on Compasses for other cruises too. We found there was a massive queue at 11.30 when it first opened but hardly anyone in line when we ready for lunch at 1pm.

17 hours ago, Cindy Leslie said:

Were in Labadee this past Friday (Allure of the Seas). It was nice that a free buffet was available, but I really wasn’t that impressed. Don’t get me wrong, it wasn’t bad..I had just expected more after reading some of the reviews here.

Well it can also depend on where you are at. There are 3 stations that they serve at. The middle one really fills up and there can be a long wait in the beginning. When I was there in january they had a shuttle looking to take you to another station as it was very crowded. It really depends on how far away you want to walk for lunch.

On 7/18/2019 at 12:33 PM, Jolly Ogre said:

Well it can also depend on where you are at. There are 3 stations that they serve at. The middle one really fills up and there can be a long wait in the beginning. When I was there in january they had a shuttle looking to take you to another station as it was very crowded. It really depends on how far away you want to walk for lunch.

We were on the far end...not too busy at all, because we didn’t rush over as soon as we were told it was open. So, I don’t think that was the reason it was lackluster.