discounts

My Fiance and I just book our first cruise for our honeymoon in September of 2020 on Symphony of the Seas. My question is what is typically the highest discount they offer on packages such as drink packages or internet. I'm curious to find out so I can purchase it when I see it and not have to wonder about whether or not it's going to get cheaper and miss out on a larger discount. Thank You!

The best thing is to buy it at a price you feel comfortable with and if it goes lower cancel it and rebuy it.  The cheapest prices are not always available for every ship and every sailing.  However, to give you an idea a decent price for the drink package is $49-$52.  If you can get it at $47 or $49 then its a great deal but your sailing may not see that price.   For internet, the cheaper prices are about $11.99 for 1 device.  

I tend to find the cheapest sales around Black Friday.  That being said the prices are rarely cheaper than the above prices.  

We booked our August 2019 cruise on Harmony last October, and I check prices every time they have a sale. The Black Friday sale last fall beat them all, except the waterpark at Perfect Day, that went down about $4 each in March. The prices we locked in:

• Refreshment Package (non-alcoholic)- $17 per day + service fee. I haven't seen it below $20/day in the last 3 sales. I think the lowest I've seen for the Deluxe was $49, maybe 47, but we don't drink enough over a 7 day span to make it worthwhile for us. I'll get a handful of drinks along the way a la carte, and am hoping for a drink card. I digress....
  • Coco Cay Thrill Waterpark All Day- $59. This is probably not a useful example because prices for the waterpark have varied wildly all year long.
  • Voom Surf & Stream, 1 device (nobody else wanted it) - $11.99/day. Fairly common to see it at this price, but haven't seen it lower.
  • $50 Arcade Credit - $40, which is the standard price. I've never seen it discounted below that.

I think these are going to be examples of rock bottom prices for an Oasis class ship, so if you see something at or below those prices for your cruise, grab them. You can always cancel and repurchase if the sales get better. 

Check your cruise planner frequently, especially with shore excursions. I've often found weird deals even when there's no actual advertised "sale" going on (for instance, we got our Oasis Lagoon Cabana for $309 one day - no sale, it was higher the day before and has never dipped down to that point again - now it's $800).  Same with one of our Alaska excursions - got a price that wasn't during a sale and that I never saw go that low again.