twangster

Allure 2020 Upgrade Details Announced

1 hour ago, twangster said:

You should start a separate thread on the unofficial GC, sort of roll call type post to consolidate all unofficial GC chatter. 

1 hour ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I booked this one but will have to slum it in an Owners Suite.  Unlikely SC will open with all you SC hogs on there !  😞😍😉

Done.

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/boards/index.php?/topic/14060-allure-03142021/

I'll be happy to report in on the newly amp'ed Allure as we'll be on her third sailing post-dry dock in May 2020.  Of course, we're in lowly CP balconies, so the suite snobs will have to wait for someone with a larger cruise budget than us to show you all the new stuff I won't be allowed into. 😄 

1 hour ago, KathyC said:

I'll be happy to report in on the newly amp'ed Allure as we'll be on her third sailing post-dry dock in May 2020.  Of course, we're in lowly CP balconies, so the suite snobs will have to wait for someone with a larger cruise budget than us to show you all the new stuff I won't be allowed into. 😄 

Yippee !!  We will have some pre-cruise recon intel.  Awesome !

New deck plans are out. Giovanni's is taking over the Vintages space as expected. 

Interestingly it doesn't show cabins in the former Diamond Club space like Oasis. It also has an unchanged Adventure Ocean with no cabins at the front of deck 14. 

A change from Oasis? Or an oversight on the part of the deck plan artist?