Expedited Checkin and Sea Pass

VVJAS

We are sailing on Symphony of the Seas and plan to use the expedited Online Checkin process; however, I have a concern about timing of receipt of the Sea Pass. We plan to board ship prior to cabin availability and want to be able to get a cocktail started with the already purchased unlimited beverage package - but I believe we will need the actual Sea Pass - right?  How best to get if boarding early with online Checkin?

5 minutes ago, VVJAS said:

We are sailing on Symphony of the Seas and plan to use the expedited Online Checkin process; however, I have a concern about timing of receipt of the Sea Pass. We plan to board ship prior to cabin availability and want to be able to get a cocktail started with the already purchased unlimited beverage package - but I believe we will need the actual Sea Pass - right?  How best to get if boarding early with online 

You use your set sail pass that you used to board the ship. That acts as your seapass card until you get the actual card. You can get drinks, make purchases, etc.

Happy sailing!