Paradise Island

Cowcrazy65

We are going on the Valentine cruise.  In Nassau for the first time.  Is it worth while taking a taxi for 6 over to Paradise Island?  I guess the new Margaritaville is small.  I thought we may go there for a drink.  Can you see anything worth seeing of Atlantis?  Would we be better off staying in Nassau and going to Senor Frogs? :) THANKS!!!!  Lisa

Atlantis, as Matt mentioned, is an impressive water park/resort.  It's a neat place.  That in mind, to me, it's not worth the price.  If you could walk around without paying I might suggest checking it out just to see it, but if I recall you can't get much past the lobby, can't see the aquarium, etc (it's been a while, so someone let me know if I'm wrong). 

Not sure the demographics of the group, but I'm sure we can make some suggestions.  Again, Atlantis may be a great option for your group, just pricey IMO.

Atlantis, as Matt mentioned, is an impressive water park/resort.  It's a neat place.  That in mind, to me, it's not worth the price.  If you could walk around without paying I might suggest checking it out just to see it, but if I recall you can't get much past the lobby, can't see the aquarium, etc (it's been a while, so someone let me know if I'm wrong). 

Not sure the demographics of the group, but I'm sure we can make some suggestions.  Again, Atlantis may be a great option for your group, just pricey IMO.

You are correct that it is on the pricey side of things and if there are a lot of ships in port, Atlantis tends to get quite crowded.

Anyone been to the new Margaritaville on Paradise Island?  Is it worth getting a taxi for 6 to go?  We have never been to Senor Frogs do both or is one better?

Senior Frigs is right by the port, so you can walk there and save yourself some money as you don't need a cab. It's a fun place overall.

Anyone been to the new Margaritaville on Paradise Island?  Is it worth getting a taxi for 6 to go?  We have never been to Senor Frogs do both or is one better?

Senor Frogs is a fun place, but be prepared to drop some $$$$.  We had about an hour wait as a lot of ships were in port and it was very over priced in my opinion, especially since I could see our ship sitting there with a free lunch on board.....

Senor Frogs is a fun place, but be prepared to drop some $$$$.  We had about an hour wait as a lot of ships were in port and it was very over priced in my opinion, especially since I could see our ship sitting there with a free lunch on board.....

You went there for the food? ;)