RC Excursion Details

DDaley

I booked my first excursion through RC (all previously through Shore Excursioneer) and I am wondering when you find out about all the details. My 4 Shore Excursioneer purchases were followed up with detailed PDFs outlining when/where to meet after the ship docks.

Will RC provide this info prior to departure? Or maybe just in your stateroom once on board? Sounds like a hassle for the attendant/easy way to put the wrong info in cabins since it's not the same for every guest. As of right now I only have a confirmation that lists the price with no additional info and I can see it in my cruise planner calendar.

I looked through the first 5 pages of shore excursion boards to see if I could find this info without starting a new topic but didn't see anything. Thanks for any insight!  

Essentially the only information you get about the actual excursion is what's on the description in the cruise planner. If you post the specific excursion you've booked here on the board someone may reply who has already been on it and can give you some more detailed information.

The tickets will be put in your stateroom by your stateroom attendant. Sometimes they will already be there when you board and sometimes they will appear later on. We have booked at least one ship-sponsored excursion on every one of our cruises and have never had to go chasing for tickets. The tickets state on them where and when you have to meet for your excursion. Sometimes it will be on board (often in the theatre) and other times it will be on the pier. In this latter case, give yourself an extra few minutes leeway to allow for any hold-ups getting off the ship.

Hope this helps.

2 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

We have booked at least one ship-sponsored excursion on every one of our cruises and have never had to go chasing for tickets. The tickets state on them where and when you have to meet for your excursion.

Awesome, this is exactly the info I was looking for!