Venice cruise port transportation

2 hours ago, stanley Mohn said:

Does anyone know if Royal runs a free shuttle bus from the Piazzale Roma bus station/paring lot to the Rhapsody of the Seas, while in port? We're arriving by train and would walk from train station to Piazzale Roma. Thanks  

We are sailing out of Venice also, not until Oct 2020 though. From the information I've read, they have a type of people mover that goes from the Piazza Roma to the cruise terminal. I think it's also linked to the train station. It cost like 1.50 Euros. No shuttle through RC.

Happy cruising!

My wife and I stayed in Venice for a week at Hotel Papadopoli.  We walked across Ponte del Prefetto Bridge directly to Piazzale Roma, across the parking lot to the Tram with our luggage and it took about 10 minutes with little trouble to do so.  The tram stops about 200 yards from the RCCL terminal and we walked with our luggage with little effort.  Trust me, I look for the smallest effort possible and this was easy.  The tram was as stated by FManke 1.50EU it is also clearly marked with signage as to its location.    Enjoy your trip!