Coffee card

Kelz

Just now, Hoski said:

I have read that cards can be saved and used on next cruise.

Some people have said that, but last cruise I took the crew member at the register turned over the reverse and marked the ship or cruise date.  I think the intent is to use it on just one ship, but that doesn't mean you can't try to use it again.  I had no trouble using up my drinks; sometimes I'd get two and give one to a family member.

10 hours ago, Kelz said:

Can the coffee card be used on our next cruise if we don’t use it the punch card? 

Update: Here is the text I extracted online this morning from Cruise Planner.  I underlined the passage the references "your vacation", which suggests to me the cruise for which you make the initial purchase.  But it is a little ambiguous, and enforcement is hit or miss -- I've only seen a crew member check the back of my coffee card a couple of times.  I do think it would seem suspicious if, on Day 1 of a second cruise, you presented a coffee card with only a couple of vacant spots.   But on Day 5 or 6, maybe it wouldn't look odd...    I would also point out it doesn't say 15 "shots" but "coffees" which addresses the complaints that surfaced 2-3 years ago when the coffee card was rolled out.

"Indulge in your favorite brews any time of day with a card that entitles you to any 15 specialty espresso-based coffees throughout your vacation, all for one low price. Start the morning off right with a macchiato or latte and reenergize your afternoons with iced coffee or an espresso, then finish your meal with a cappuccino. Or enjoy your favorite cup of joe any time you'd like and save up to 50% on individually purchased coffees."

Enjoy your cruise!