Suite Benefit - Lunch in Chops Kids Menu

melmar02

I'm not saying you're wrong about this....just sayin' that if Chops or Giovanni's is offering complimentary lunch on sea days as part of the suites amenities on LIB then it's the only ship I've ever heard of that did.

I suspect, but don't know, that this is PROBABLY referring to an old perk that used to permit suite guests to get their lunch from the Windjammer and go into Chops or Giovanni's (when the restaurant, itself, was closed) to eat.  Now that most of the specialty restaurants are open on sea days, I think this perk has all but disappeared.

I'll be on LIB at the end of August so if this is a real "thing" I will find out then.

@WAAAYTOOO This letter was posted in a Liberty FB group. The poster said the lunch was no charge, and several others chimed in on the post like it was a common thing. There was discussion about how it seems to change from Chops to Giovanni's from sailing to sailing, but no one ever argued that there was a fee. I thought that it must be because there is no Coastal Kitchen. If you can, let me know what you find out - we're on the 9/1 sailing and my hopes are up.

Concierge Welcome Letter.jpg