Main Dining Room Dinner Menu for Grandeur (9 nights)

Jared M.

Does anyone have pictures of the dinner menu in the Main Dining Room on Grandeur of the Seas for a 9 night cruise? This site doesn't have it available (I checked using the "Menus" tab) and the videos on YouTube or pictures on other sites are a little hard to read. Thanks in advance.

It usually depends on the destination of the cruise from what I've seen of the grandeur menus.  The 9 night canada cruise, Parodeejay has a good video with some nice up close shots of the menu.  But it has some very local type food (a fair bit of seafood) but if its a 9 day caribbean, it might be different.  

Maybe our resident Lady G expert @coneyraven might have some hanging around.

I hate to say it .... Grandeur is NOT one of the ships being featured on the app.... so we'll knock that out right now...

As for the Menu on a 9-night Grandeur Cruise ..... I'm sorry, I don't have that ..... But here's an idea, since the menus are very similar across the fleet .... it would seem reasonable to me that if you found another 9-night itinerary on another ship, that menu would be real close to being accurate.

I ate on the Grandeur numerous times, and to be honest, the food was the same as other ships with the exception of sailing from foreign countries. (UK has more meat pies. curry, and funny bacon, for example.)  Because there are 9 nights instead of 7 or 8, there might be an occasional entree that is different.  But if you live for adventure, wait and see!   If you have a particular concern about dietary restrictions, I'd suggest working that out with MDR staff or Guest Services on the ship. 

On 7/7/2019 at 5:02 PM, Jared M. said:

Does anyone have pictures of the dinner menu in the Main Dining Room on Grandeur of the Seas for a 9 night cruise? This site doesn't have it available (I checked using the "Menus" tab) and the videos on YouTube or pictures on other sites are a little hard to read. Thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, ChessE4 said:

I ate on the Grandeur numerous times, and to be honest, the food was the same as other ships with the exception of sailing from foreign countries. (UK has more meat pies. curry, and funny bacon, for example.) 

Australian bacon all day over that crunchy American stuff.

2 hours ago, bretts173 said:

Australian bacon all day over that crunchy American stuff.

Yes, there is an art to eating American bacon.  If it is too crunchy, it is only useful as "bacon bits" sprinkled on your eggs, a salad, or perhaps French Toast.  Now I like it best when it isn't too crunchy, and then it is good by itself as a side or in a bacon lettuce and tomato sandwich.   I love "Canadian Bacon" on egg sandwiches.  Then there is all the delicious cured ham/bacon in Europe......So it is all good, but Americans sometimes need to be warned when to expect something different, and I've found some menu differences overseas.  Ciao!

2 hours ago, KristiZ said:

All the bacons are completely different items and they should ALL be served at ALL the breakfasts! #nosuchthingastoomuchbacon