Downgrade cabin question

I just went through this yesterday.  If the reservation number stays the same where the drink package was purchased The packages will,transfer and remain unchnaged.  We went from a suite to two rooms so one of the reservations changed and we lost a drink package. Yes - it was a drink package bought under the $18 Glitch .  However, because the customer service person did not tell me this information they gave me a $325 OBC so I could rebuy at the same price.  

• 3 years later...

Royal Carribean Downgraded my Suite on Accident and they are telling me there is nothing they can do, except switch to another Cruise since the cruise I am on is booked solid but the others are too I am going to cry and they dont care. I never had this problem with Princess. I just want the room I was promised or my money back. Help does anyone know what I need to do?

2 hours ago, Shadyrollz said:

Royal Carribean Downgraded my Suite on Accident and they are telling me there is nothing they can do, except switch to another Cruise since the cruise I am on is booked solid but the others are too I am going to cry and they dont care. I never had this problem with Princess. I just want the room I was promised or my money back. Help does anyone know what I need to do?

I have yet to hear of this actually occurring. They don't really downgrade people unless they change the ship, and the new ship doesn't have the say type of cabin. What ship, what type of cabin and when are you sailing?