Illness after eating on Coco Cay

Just asking if anyone has gotten ill after eating on Coco Cay? We left on a Sunday, were on Coco Cay Monday and Tuesday morning got ill. (No, it was not self induced) and lasted 3 days. Just trying to figure out what happened. We’ve been on numerous cruises and never had an issue, so we do consider ourselves fortunate. We always wash our hands...

3 hours ago, Floating Fun said:

Just asking if anyone has gotten ill after eating on Coco Cay? We left on a Sunday, were on Coco Cay Monday and Tuesday morning got ill. (No, it was not self induced) and lasted 3 days. Just trying to figure out what happened. We’ve been on numerous cruises and never had an issue, so we do consider ourselves fortunate. We always wash our hands...

As @yzfmik stated, we have been there 3 or 4 times without incident.  Sorry you got sick.  That's no fun, regardless of the cause. 

really it does happen, I doubt it was food specific to Coco Cay.  There is so much chance of catching something when in close proximity to that many people for even a few days.  Yes washing your hands often and practicing safe hygiene can help, but cannot eliminate the bugs.  20 plus cruises and only one time have I been sick, it was an awful 3 days, but then it not like I don't occasionally get sick at home either.