Port parking/porter question (debarkation)

So I have seen multiple people rave about the convenience of parking at the port as opposed to off site parking when you are driving there. And I have also seen mention of the fact that porters will bring your luggage directly to your car at debarkation. I have a couple of questions on this. 

1. Am I understanding this correctly and the porters will go actually up to your car to bring you your luggage the full way? 

2. If so, is this them going into the parking area or would someone have to run out ahead of time and pull the car around to the pickup curb area? 

If it makes a difference, I’m asking about both Baltimore and Bayonne in particular. Thanks in advance! 

8 hours ago, spiralqueen said:

So I have seen multiple people rave about the convenience of parking at the port as opposed to off site parking when you are driving there. And I have also seen mention of the fact that porters will bring your luggage directly to your car at debarkation. I have a couple of questions on this. 

1. Am I understanding this correctly and the porters will go actually up to your car to bring you your luggage the full way? 

2. If so, is this them going into the parking area or would someone have to run out ahead of time and pull the car around to the pickup curb area? 

If it makes a difference, I’m asking about both Baltimore and Bayonne in particular. Thanks in advance! 

it does make a difference.. I have only seen porters take luggage to the car in Miami at the New Terminal A.. No where else have I seen this done and I have gone out of Ft. Lauderdale, Port Canaveral, and Bayonne and like I said I have only experienced this in the new Terminal A in port of Miami.. 

In Baltimore, when the weather was bad (snow on the ground), I drove the car around and loaded up our suitcases outside of the facility where we arrived.  That was a few years ago, and with the recent fire, I don't know what the new arrangements will be.

9 hours ago, spiralqueen said: