random charge on top of my bill

so i got home and i looked at my CC and there was a $3.84  charge on top of my billed rate from my cruise.  i have no idea what this is and i know no one bought anything that morning we left.  is there an easy way to look into this its annoying its less then 4 dollars but part of me chalks this up to principal. 

My first thought is if you had a drink package - when you are in a US port they have to charge tax on anything purchased - (glass of wine with lunch before sailaway, one last mimosa (or 3) at disembarkation breakfast, a latte with a couple extra shots of espresso to get through the morning, etc.) 

I agree it may be a late bill.  I have noticed that there are times that a manual pad is used to take an order, and the slip of paper is delayed in being entered into the billing system.  It might be an extra tip on the last day.  And it could be a mistake.   I was once double-charged for an espresso, was told it was fixed, but it wasn't......Eventually there is enough "free" stuff on  a cruise the small charges are a wash.

1 hour ago, ChessE4 said:

I agree it may be a late bill.  I have noticed that there are times that a manual pad is used to take an order, and the slip of paper is delayed in being entered into the billing system.  It might be an extra tip on the last day.  And it could be a mistake.   I was once double-charged for an espresso, was told it was fixed, but it wasn't......Eventually there is enough "free" stuff on  a cruise the small charges are a wash.

well nothing is free you pay for it in your fair.....i am probably going to let it go but boy is it annoying