To view the activities on board part of cruiseplanner?

How close to sailing do you have to be before you see the 'entertainment on board' start to show up?  (Like where you can reserve North Star... flowrider.... shows.. and that sort of thing... or at least just see what kind of shows there will be and such.)  Our sailing is for NYE  (Dec 28 thru Jan 5) on Anthem, and I can view everything else in the cruise planner, except for the onboard 'entertainment' section....

Keep checking for Northstar and iFly and the shows (The Gift, Spectre's Cabaret, and We Will Rock You) it is hit or miss when those appear.  Flowrider is not bookable ahead of time unless you want to pay for an exclusive section.

If you can't get reservations before you sail then make that be the first thing you take care of when you get onboard.  Shouldn't be a problem to get into everything you want at least once.

@Qeytondude ... wow.. yeah , Im sure that is frustrating!  I wonder if maybe they are still deciding on shows... or don't have them set in stone yet?  I am new to all of this and so i dont know when they start over with new shows, or how any of that works... but that does seem to be getting close!

8 minutes ago, kittysoul said:

@Qeytondude ... wow.. yeah , Im sure that is frustrating!  I wonder if maybe they are still deciding on shows... or don't have them set in stone yet?  I am new to all of this and so i dont know when they start over with new shows, or how any of that works... but that does seem to be getting close!

They may still be working out the show schedules for the reservation shows that particular week.  There's really no rhyme or reason to when they open up the bookings for the shows.  There may be something that's keeping them from firming up the show schedule like a private party booking of a venue and coordinating rehearsal times.  The shows that use the reservation systems don't change, but the precise times they are scheduled often do.  Just keep trying and maybe join a roll call or a Facebook group for your sailing.  That's usually how I find out when reservations have opened for my sailings..someone else catches it and spreads the word.

@kittysoul I suggest you start looking at 110 days out if you want specific days / time for RipCord or NorthStar  and alike.  They fill up very quick,  even the ULTIMATE FLOWRIDER EXPERIENCE @ $552ea only has one slot left as of today. 

Regarding the shows, I haven't seen anything regarding a change, usually its announced well in advance, but you never know .... If you haven't seen We Will Rock You yet its a must see show.  Has to be the best we've seen so far (doesn't hurt that we are both big Queen fans).  That being said, RCCL has been swapping out a lot of 'brand name' venues with generic names, and Broadway shows with in-house produced shows, so we just have to wait and see.