Cost of Transportation from MIA to Cruise terminal

andy

Hi, I'm aware that you can pre-purchase transfers to/from Miami Airport to the cruise terminal. Does anyone know how much this costs and whether it is cheaper than just getting a taxi. There will be 3 of us travelling. Thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, andy said:

Hi, I'm aware that you can pre-purchase transfers to/from Miami Airport to the cruise terminal. Does anyone know how much this costs and whether it is cheaper than just getting a taxi. There will be 3 of us travelling. Thanks in advance.

Are you flying in day of cruise? Just to give you some idea of cost,  we came the day before and stayed at the Hilton Blue Lagoon, about 20-30 minutes from port. They provided a free shuttle from the airport to the hotel. From there to the port we used their third party excursion company. It was a shared service on a big air conditioned bus and cost wa $13 per person. I am not sure how that compares to other prices, but we were very happy with the service.

3 hours ago, andy said:

Hi, I'm aware that you can pre-purchase transfers to/from Miami Airport to the cruise terminal

Oh, also...are you talking about using Royal Caribbean's shuttle? We used them a couple of years ago in San Juan. Be aware that (if things didn't  change) while you go on the bus, your luggage goes on a separate truck. On the return trip to the airport, the luggage didn't arrive until 45 minutes after we did. People with a tight flight schedule were VERY nervous and angry.