Also new with a question about dining

mpreorder

Sorry if this is the wrong forum but the dining forum didn't look too active.  My wife and I are going on Adventure in the Southern Caribbean in Feb and I wanted to purchase a 3 night dining package.  When I went to look for available restaurants, however, I didn't find much.  And after I checked non-RC websites I actually found conflicting information! (Restaurants listed that weren't on the RC site).  The reservation page on the RC site wanted payment before making selections, but I want to see my choices before I purchase.  Any advice??

Yeppers, Adventure of the Seas has only one specialty restaurant, Giovanni's Table.

We too received the promo e-mail from RCL for our upcoming cruise and my wife and I laughed about it.

The lack of specialty dining opportunities has made us not even interested in going to Gio's this trip.

Bummer

Thanks all. I really felt, from more than one rep, that RCCL wanted me to purchase this before giving me the information I requested. We're going to eat at Gio just one night and we're sure it'll be as good as you all say!

If you dine there on the first night, you'll get a 20% discount. There's likely a discounted lunch offered on sea days if you have any.