Ovation Star Class Cabins

Ne47

Hello and Happy 4th for those of us in the US!  

I am hoping to book a star class cabin on Ovation to Alaska when summer 2021 is released but I’m confused - it looks like sky loft cabins are still sky loft on ovation - is that star class?  And/or which cabins on ovation are star?  I know they renamed sky loft on anthem to star loft - not sure about ovation?  Thanks for any help!

Only Sky Lofts that got renamed are the now current Star Lofts on Oasis class ships.

The current Sky Lofts on Quantum and Quantum Plus class ship are classified as Sky Class when sailing regions other than the China region. When sailing the China region the Royal Suite Class concept doesn't exist in the traditional form.

The Star Class on Ovation consists of three categories.  There is one Royal Suite, one Owners loft suite and six Grand Loft suites.  Those are the Star Class.  

The royal and owners loft are both on deck 8 (and 9) aft corner rooms, port and starboard respectively.  The grand lofts are the two corner rooms above those deck 10 (and 11) and there are 4 rooms aft midship on 8 and 10.  The sky lofts are all between those cabins and are sky class.