Drink Pictures

Now that a lot of us got a great deal for the deluxe drink package, I thought I'd start a thread for those that have names and photos of their favorite drinks you can get on Royal (or even ones you tried).  I'm a light drinker but do like "fun" drinks or wine with dinner ....so thought it would be good to come up with a list of things that look good to try.  

I don't have a photo but I LOVE frozen mojitos.  However, it gets frustrating that they sometimes run out of mint at the end of the cruise so if you want to try one, try it early.  Other fun drinks are Miami Vice (strawberry daiquiri/pina colada mixed) and I would have an expresso martini from Champagne Bar on Oasis OTS but I see with the Amp that it will be going away....Denzil made the best ones and would start making me one when he saw me by the end of the cruise.  He was great!  With the DBP, if you don't like something, just get something else.

HOTS Rising Tide, the Expresso Martini ( no pic that I want to upload, only pic I have is with our faces glued to the glass!), picture of Miami Vice which is part Strawberry Daiquiri and part Pina Colada and rum floater... PS BRING YOUR OWN STRAWS ++++ the provided paper straws melt before your one third done with your beverage, and bring several since you sometimes leave or forget to bring your straw to the next place when you leave your drink for bar crawls. 

IMG_0817.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry, my drinks don't last long enough for me to stop and take a picture of them!

And also, those morning, (ahem) "enhanced" coffees we like to have don't photograph very well in those paper cups. :3_grin:

If they didn't want you to have alcohol in the morning, they wouldn't make alcoholic drinks with breakfast juices/beverages!