Website Issues

Has anyone else experienced problem with the RCCL website for bookings that are over a year away.  We have the IOS booked next August.  When we log in to the RCCL site it says " You Have 0 upcoming cruises".  When you click add a cruise and enter the information it says this cruise has already been linked, but number stays "0".  We have contacted RCCL but they just try it from their end and it say it works for them.  There is a support ticket out there but nothing changes.

The cruise planner is all messed up to.  It only shows items for Europe, even though the Independence will be in the Caribbean next year.

25 minutes ago, Eddieb33 said:

Has anyone else experienced problem with the RCCL website for bookings that are over a year away.  We have the IOS booked next August.  When we log in to the RCCL site it says " You Have 0 upcoming cruises".  When you click add a cruise and enter the information it says this cruise has already been linked, but number stays "0".  We have contacted RCCL but they just try it from their end and it say it works for them.  There is a support ticket out there but nothing changes.

The cruise planner is all messed up to.  It only shows items for Europe, even though the Independence will be in the Caribbean next year.

I have noticed hiccups from time to time, but I don't worry about them.  Just yesterday our previous cruises were all wiped out, but when I re-entered CAS later, everything was fine.

• 6 months later...

Thee RCCL website has recently been changed and it now appalling to use and it is now impossible to book online. They no longer show cheapest prices for each cabin type, or allow you to enter your C and A number for an immediate discount or show the price for two passegers. The website worked perfectly before and now it is useless and unusable. In fact it is a disgrace and so are RCCL for changing it and not dealing with all the complaint's and putting it back how it used to be.

2 minutes ago, Blue boy said:

Thee RCCL website has recently been changed and it now appalling to use and it is now impossible to book online. They no longer show cheapest prices for each cabin type, or allow you to enter your C and A number for an immediate discount or show the price for two passegers. The website worked perfectly before and now it is useless and unusable. In fact it is a disgrace and so are RCCL for changing it and not dealing with all the complaint's and putting it back how it used to be.

I've experienced none of these issues.

• 1 year later...

I haven't noticed that the website changed, it's just as clunky as always. However, I no longer see the option for refundable deposit when I try to check out. I've tried three different browsers.

I've also noticed that trying to search cruises based on dates or departure port just isn't working at all.

Something is going on.

7 minutes ago, Craig 01020 said:

I haven't noticed that the website changed, it's just as clunky as always. However, I no longer see the option for refundable deposit when I try to check out. I've tried three different browsers.

I've also noticed that trying to search cruises based on dates or departure port just isn't working at all.

Something is going on.

Welcome to the message boards.

When i booked Grandeur i noticed the refundable checkbox was missing, but then noticed it quoted me refundable by default.