Where to get an adult coffee

melmar02

I have seen the specialty restaurant menus that have coffee with liquor in them. Where else on the ship can you order them? Does the MDR also offer them? Does Café Promenade have a stash of liquor behind the counter I've never noticed, or do the bars also have coffee brewing? Sounds like a good "take it back to the room to plan the next day" drink. 

11 minutes ago, melmar02 said:

I have seen the specialty restaurant menus that have coffee with liquor in them. Where else on the ship can you order them? Does the MDR also offer them? Does Café Promenade have a stash of liquor behind the counter I've never noticed, or do the bars also have coffee brewing? Sounds like a good "take it back to the room to plan the next day" drink. 

Cafe Promenade on Symphony had the adult coffees. IIRC they had a set menu of drinks so probably had a limited amount of liquor choices just for that. I remember Bailey's Irish Cream. Sorry I didn't take a menu picture.

I didn't happen to notice any places on Freedom that sold spiked coffees, but I also wasn't really looking very hard. On Anthem, they sell them in Cafe Two70 and maybe also La Patisserie. @Lovetocruise2002 or @Matt or any of the others on the group cruise leaving tomorrow could confirm that if they happen to notice (or remember from an earlier sailing). 

Usually they have it wherever they sell the specialty coffees.  On Anthem I know for sure they had the liquor at Cafe 270 and in the Winjammer's specialty coffee bar.  Mariner had it at the Cafe Promenade specialty coffee kiosk next to the Ben & Jerrys.  All else fails you can grab the liquor from a bar and take it to your coffee.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2019 at 1:37 PM, SPS said:

Café Latte-tudes will spike a coffee for you. Also, the bars will add a shot to the coffee for you if you like. My wife decided on the pool deck one morning that she would like some amaretto in her white chocolate mocha. One sea pass swipe later and it was done!

Ok that sounds amazing!  Definitely going to have to try that in a couple weeks!  Jane

On 7/3/2019 at 2:37 PM, SPS said:

Café Latte-tudes will spike a coffee for you. Also, the bars will add a shot to the coffee for you if you like. My wife decided on the pool deck one morning that she would like some amaretto in her white chocolate mocha. One sea pass swipe later and it was done!

Yep --- I specifically know this to be true on Grandeur & Brilliance.

Yum!!!  I’m not a big drinker, and I love my coffee. I’m trying som of these for sure on Harmony.

i do remember one cruise we were in the big theater and I was FREEZING! I ordered an Irish Coffee.....it was so strong it was like moonshine! I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to drink it, or light it on fire for warmth! ?