Thank You

Matt

I posted a quick message on Facebook & Twitter, but I really wanted to thank everyone who posts here, reads the site and listens to the podcast for being such good friends.

I use the word "friends" because I really do consider you all my friends.  This site started as an outlet for me to share my Royal Caribbean passion and I've come to (virtually) meet so many new people and I love reading different opinions, viewpoints and concerns that pop up.

So I wanted to take a minute to make sure I express to all of you how glad I am that you spend a little bit of your day on this site.  I hope we all get a chance to cruise together some day but if not, we can always dream of embarkation day here.

THANK YOU!

Thanks Matt, but most of all THANK YOU :D  for all the hard word work you put in to keep this all going. I would not of had such a great cruise without the information provided by you and all the other people who are part of this blog.

I also think of you and everone as friends and hope we can all meet one day.

A very Merry Christmas to you and you family and I hope you have a happy and healthy New Year.

Dave & Samantha Viney.

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...