Liberty of the Seas

While on the Symphony I booked a next cruise on the Liberty for March 2021. While the Symphony was very nice, one thing I didn't like was having to make a reservation for all the major shows. (Just me, old school, dinosaur - I get it) Does the Liberty still have first come, first served or have they also gone to the all reservations/all the time procedure? Also, it will be interesting to see what the Liberty offers for "The Key." I had it on the Symphony and had mixed feelings about it. I felt like the crew was still not trained well on the Key but I loved it when it was time to disembark. We'll have to see.

1 hour ago, kontraxed said:

While on the Symphony I booked a next cruise on the Liberty for March 2021. While the Symphony was very nice, one thing I didn't like was having to make a reservation for all the major shows. (Just me, old school, dinosaur - I get it) Does the Liberty still have first come, first served or have they also gone to the all reservations/all the time procedure? Also, it will be interesting to see what the Liberty offers for "The Key." I had it on the Symphony and had mixed feelings about it. I felt like the crew was still not trained well on the Key but I loved it when it was time to disembark. We'll have to see.

We were on the same Symphony sailing and had absolutely  no problem with staff. They all seemed to know the Key program. It is unfortunate you ran into some that were not informed.

Did you take advantage of the departure breakfast? It was one of the best meals of the week!