Amplified Schedule dates

I took a few minutes to see when the upcoming dry docks are scheduled and this is what I found.

With the below take into account some days will be taken up getting the ship to and from dry dock ports and to and from the USA - Europe region .

Oasis of the Seas 2019 - It appears her final voyage before dry dock is a Western med that leaves 15th September 2019, dry dock seems to be 22nd September with her first voyage back over the pond being November 24th

Voyager of the Seas 2019 It appears her final voyage before dry dock is Hong Kong to Singapore that leaves 3rd September 2019, dry dock seems to be 10th September till 21st October 2019

Allure of the seas 2020 - It appears her final voyage before dry dock is a transatlantic that leaves 1st March 2020, dry dock seems to be 13th march till 10th may.

Explorer of the Seas 2020 -  It appears her final voyage before dry dock is a Southern Caribbean that leaves 21st February 2020, dry dock seems to be 1st March till 7th may for her European season.

Freedom of the Seas 2020  It appears her final voyage before dry dock is a Southern Caribbean that leaves 5th January 2020, dry dock seems to be 12th January till 8th March.

Adventure of the Seas 2021 - The schedule are not out yet beyond April 2021 with no sign of dry dock in those first 4 months

Liberty of the Seas 2021 - The schedule are not out yet beyond April 2021 with no sign of dry dock in those first 4 months

amp schedule.png

I think Freedom may be off ......

There are still cruises scheduled for March 8th and forward ..... they canceled the March 1st sailing to allow Freedom to come back across the "pond" because of the it having to be done over there after the "incident" with Oasis at Freeport.  In essence, if memory serves me, the last cruise in Jan. and the first one in March (which I believe was the 1st of March.... to my knowledge, the one on the 8th is still scheduled as planned) that were bookending the AMP, were cancelled due to time to transport across the "pond" and back.

23 hours ago, coneyraven said:

I think Freedom may be off ......

There are still cruises scheduled for March 8th and forward ..... they canceled the March 1st sailing to allow Freedom to come back across the "pond" because of the it having to be done over there after the "incident" with Oasis at Freeport.  In essence, if memory serves me, the last cruise in Jan. and the first one in March (which I believe was the 1st of March.... to my knowledge, the one on the 8th is still scheduled as planned) that were bookending the AMP, were cancelled due to time to transport across the "pond" and back.

So no dry-dock for Freedom??  We are booked May 2020 and specifically choose Freedom knowing it would have just been refurbished.  ?  This is disappointing. 

On 7/3/2019 at 6:54 AM, J_Keeble said:

Explorer of the Seas 2020 -  It appears her final voyage before dry dock is a Southern Caribbean that leaves 21st February 2020, dry dock seems to be 1st March till 7th may for her European season.

It’s not a material difference but the Explorer dry dock is likely one week later than listed.  She’s on a chartered cruise for seven nights starting March 1, 2020.  

16 hours ago, DublinFC said:

Are they going to amp the Radiance class ships as well?  Any news about that?

There is nothing announced yet and don't expect them to be "Amped" I would think they would get light refurbishment of carpets and minor fittings in the future essential dry docks.

So far Royal has only stated Radiance will get a "multi-million dollar" refresh just before she moves to Brisbane.

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2019/03/19/radiance-of-the-seas-sail-brisbane-australia-2020

What does that mean?  More than one million dollars.  How much will be spent on marine maintenance and how much will be spent on guest areas is anyone's guess.  

Liberty seems to have a gap in its schedule in 2021. There is a cruise for the first week of January 2021 and then the next cruise is February 14th 2021. I wonder how significant the upgrade will be for Liberty? Could it be done in that timeframe? If not, I wonder what Liberty will be doing then?