Preferred type of massage

Hi all! 

We're celebrating the wifes 40th with a 2020 7 day cruise on Harmony. As part of her birthday gift I'm considering buying her a 1 hour massage but I'm not sure which one to pick? 

Any suggestions/input? Those availabe seems to be swedish, elemis deep tissue, aroma stone, bamboo, thai herbal... 

In my experience, Swedish massage always turns into deep tissue.  If she is sensitive to muscle pressure make sure she lets the masseuse know up front so that they can adjust the pressure. I always end up in pain since I think most of the masseuses only really learn deep tissue techniques.  

11 minutes ago, TotalF said:

Thanks for the answers sofar. 

What, exactly, is a hot stone massage? 

They use warmed smooth stones as part of the massage.  Sometimes they will lay a series of stones on your back while using one to massage your shoulders, etc.  Blissful!

6 minutes ago, SweetHomeLady said:

They use warmed smooth stones as part of the massage.  Sometimes they will lay a series of stones on your back while using one to massage your shoulders, etc.  Blissful!

Sounds very nice! Guess I'll book her one of those then ?