Cruise Credit?

Hi.

I'm going on my first cruise in October on Navigator of the Seas. Does everyone get some cruise credit? I booked directly on the Royal Caribbean site but it didn't mention any cruise credit when I booked. Just curious if I might get $20 in cruise credit or not to expect anything. Let me know.

Thank You,

Michael

If you long in to your Cruise Planner, at the top it will tell you if you have any OBC (on board credit). 

I cannot answer as to whether or not everyone always gets some.  I know we have on each of our cruises.  Sometimes it's a perk when booking. 

You don't get cruise credit for no reason.  It will either be an advertised part of the current sales promotion you book (example, get the second guest 50% off plus $50-$250 OBC depending on stateroom class) or as a perk from your travel agent (in which case they are most likely giving you a portion of their commission as a thank you).

The credit is part of what sale you book with. You can price match for more as long as you are still paying on your cruise. Ex. We booked a mini suite and received 100.00 at that time. Two months later, they had a sale that offered 300 for our room. I simply called in and she added the money to our room. Once you pay out though, they won't do this.