Solarium Bistro Breakfast - Anthem

If no one else answer this for you, I'm planning to check it out myself when I sail in October as an alternative to breakfast in Cafe Two70 (great space to enjoy the meal, but for me a really limited selection), MDR (decent menu but madhouse) or WJ (great selection, but as crowded and hectic as MDR).

It was buffet for breakfast and lunch on Anthem.  The breakfast items were some lighter fare options like fruit and parfaits along with a small selection standard breakfast items (eggs, sausage, etc) and they also had smoked salmon and bagels available.  It's just a smaller selection than the Windjammer and there's no omelet bar but sometimes they have premade omelets on the buffet.  Check the hours though as I think we tried to go during early lunch and it was set up as a brunch..not sure if that meant breakfast hours were later or not.

Thanks to you both!  Yeah, you know how last week i was talking about getting food for breakfast to take back to my room, since my roommate (my aunt) likes to have her continental breakfast on the balcony.  So, anyway, my cousin pointed out to me that the Windjammer is as about as far away from our room as possible, lol.  Our room is 12540, which is directly below the Solarium, and so i thought that might be a better option for me to go get my bacon and eggs, if they have it there! lol

On Oasis there was a very nice selection of breakfast items. More than enough to choose from especially to take back to your room. I asked a staff person for a tray and they did accommodate me although I have seen others post say trays are not available. Doesn't hurt to ask for one, can only say "no". I have never been refused.

6 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

It was buffet for breakfast and lunch on Anthem.  The breakfast items were some lighter fare options like fruit and parfaits along with a small selection standard breakfast items (eggs, sausage, etc) and they also had smoked salmon and bagels available.  It's just a smaller selection than the Windjammer and there's no omelet bar but sometimes they have premade omelets on the buffet.  Check the hours though as I think we tried to go during early lunch and it was set up as a brunch..not sure if that meant breakfast hours were later or not.

...i guess the one key question is.... was there bacon?  ?

I can't remember but I think no...it was more lighter and healthier stuff like chicken sausage.  We didn't eat there because we wanted lunch and not brunch.  Windjammer will have bacon..just cut across the pool deck from the Solarium Bistro and then cut back down the looooong hall to your room...maybe you won't have eaten all the bacon by then. ??