• Fountain soda and refills at any venue 
• Coca-Cola Freestyle beverages 
• Coca-Cola souvenir cup 
• Non-alcoholic cocktails (mocktails) 
• Bottled still and sparkling water 
• Premium coffees and teas 
• Fresh-squeezed juices

hello all!

I am thinking about purchasing Refreshment Package and wanted to ask couple of questions before I make a decision. 

What are some of popular mocktails on board? all I can think of is virgin Pina Colada and virgin strawberry daiquiri..  what do you recommend I try? 

It includes "premium coffees" but this package won't work at Starbucks. so..  where can I get these "premium coffees" on Harmony of the seas?? also, what are premium coffees? like Latte?

thanks!!

10 minutes ago, mook1525 said:

Refreshment Package Offerings: 
• Fountain soda and refills at any venue 
• Coca-Cola Freestyle beverages 
• Coca-Cola souvenir cup 
• Non-alcoholic cocktails (mocktails) 
• Bottled still and sparkling water 
• Premium coffees and teas 
• Fresh-squeezed juices

hello all!

I am thinking about purchasing Refreshment Package and wanted to ask couple of questions before I make a decision. 

What are some of popular mocktails on board? all I can think of is virgin Pina Colada and virgin strawberry daiquiri..  what do you recommend I try? 

It includes "premium coffees" but this package won't work at Starbucks. so..  where can I get these "premium coffees" on Harmony of the seas?? also, what are premium coffees? like Latte?

thanks!!

Yes, the premium coffees and teas are at Cafe Promenade, yes like Latte. 

I have a list of mocktails I am planning to try next week on the Navigator...I got them from threads here and just searched...

Mango or strawberry lava flow, Caribbean Cooler, Miami Vice, Mango Colada, Coco Loco (on CocoCay)...in addition to the 2 you mentioned above. 

Virgin mudslides are pretty good.  You can get smoothies at the Vitality Cafe with the Refreshment Package too! 

The coffee area of Cafe Promenade will make all the fancy espresso-based coffees that you would expect.  They have frappes and lattes and a lot of the same menu items as you would find at a Starbucks, just with different names.