Crown & Anchor

Hello! We’re going on our first cruise in September (getting close now!) and would like to join the C&A. When I click to enrol now it says to call them up or apply onboard.

Can you only join after you’ve completed your first cruise?

We’re planning another cruise in 2020 or ‘21 and wanted to make sure I’m all joined up before buying!

31 minutes ago, misslottie said:

Hello! We’re going on our first cruise in September (getting close now!) and would like to join the C&A. When I click to enrol now it says to call them up or apply onboard.

Can you only join after you’ve completed your first cruise?

We’re planning another cruise in 2020 or ‘21 and wanted to make sure I’m all joined up before buying!

Q&A:
 How do I enroll in the Crown & Anchor Society?

If you are a new guest, there is no need to sign up for Crown & Anchor Society. You will be automatically enrolled after you complete your first sailing with Royal Caribbean International (applies to US Residents). Membership benefits begin after you have completed at least one Royal Caribbean International cruise. 

If you have sailed with us but are not yet enrolled, you can contact Crown & Anchor Society at (800) 526-9723 to sign up before your next cruise. If you are outside the U.S. and Canada, call (541) 285-9723. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 9 AM-10 PM EST and Saturday through Sunday 9 AM-8 PM EST. Please be sure to have information about your previous cruise(s) on hand: ship name(s), sail date(s), and booking number(s).

You can also visit the Loyalty Ambassador onboard to sign-up for the program. Benefits begin after you have completed at least one Royal Caribbean International cruise. If your email address is given, we will use this to only communicate your Program benefits unless you opt-in to other solicitations.

2 minutes ago, Yo2slick said:

I assume that my wife will have a separate C&A number when we finish our first cruise?

Yes, separate numbers for each.  Our son got his own, too.  One little wrinkle when you build your CAS profile.  Each person needs a separate e-mail address, and it's best if phone numbers are different, too.  Otherwise, when you use the App on your cell phone (like for the Harmony), the linkages could get bollixed up.

I have a quick question on this... We have booked 3 cabins for us and the 4 kids for a 13 night cruise. How many points do we get? Do the kids get points? Do we get their points? First ever cruise but the higher membership benefits look good and having 39 points each from this cruise would be a great start!

2 hours ago, Nikkoo said:

I have a quick question on this... We have booked 3 cabins for us and the 4 kids for a 13 night cruise. How many points do we get? Do the kids get points? Do we get their points? First ever cruise but the higher membership benefits look good and having 39 points each from this cruise would be a great start!

You and each of the kids will get the same 1 point per night, so 13 points.  You get 2 points per night in a suite.  Doesn't matter who books or pays for the cruise, points are awarded to whoever sails.