Super Cheap Deluxe Drink Package price

3 minutes ago, kuruczpa said:

I just noticed for my sailing it's usually 75.81 CAD a day and it was just posted for 23.94 a day (so we booked it). Will RC honour this if it was some sort of error on their end?  Has anyone ever encountered something like this before?

Not sure what happens, I'm guessing like cabin price errors, they will honour it.  As long as you actually booked and paid for it, not just put it in your cart.

I just looked at our 7 night cruise in October 2020 and the deluxe drink package was listed for $18 (US) per day!!!  So, I booked it too! $297 total for the two of us! Incredible!!  

However, my other three more recent cruises were all priced as usual, but I will take a computer glitch were I can!

Thanks for the heads up @kuruczpa! What a find!!! 

Hmmm I have a $16.36 per day on my western med sailing in 2020.  We were not buying the beverage package since we have 6 port days and one sea day.  I can't imagine we'll have much time to drink on board.  I'm tempted to see what happens...but I can't imagine they will honor the price. 

They did this to me when they applied OBC via MYVEGAS as well as the shareholder benefit OBC.  They initially applied it then said they made a mistake and took it away.  

If you read the terms they reserve the right to cancel for pricing errors, just like most any website out there.

44 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Not sure what happens, I'm guessing like cabin price errors, they will honour it.  As long as you actually booked and paid for it, not just put it in your cart.

Hmm wonder they have honoured previous pricing errors if they have a clause that lets them change it for errors on their end

10 minutes ago, kuruczpa said:

I just called and the lady and her supervisor both just said the price will stay unless I cancelled. I got her to to repeat it and she said the calls are recorded. So I'm not quite sure how they could go back on that now? lol

That would be so amazing as I grabbed it too for my cruise next year! We were leaning towards not getting it but at that price it's worth it. 

1 hour ago, kuruczpa said:

I just noticed for my sailing it's usually 75.81 CAD a day and it was just posted for 23.94 a day (so we booked it). Will RC honour this if it was some sort of error on their end?  Has anyone ever encountered something like this before?

What ship? Our cruise (Christmas on Liberty) is $49.00. I'll camp on Cruise Planner!

Booked it for 12 nighter in May 2020.  We usually get the refreshment package, but this will be only $1 a day each more if they honor it. The October 2019 four night is still listed at $46/day, so maybe it's a 2020 sail date glitch.

4 minutes ago, IRMO12HD said:

I noticed that (on my Cruise Planner, anyway) it was labeled as "Deluxe Package Special Offer EU - 18 years and older."  Is it just on cruises that include Europe in their itinerary, maybe?

I'm U.S. and got it.

2 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Omg!  I just checked all 4 of my sailings and they are all at $18/day as well!  Booked it for now.

2019 sail dates also??

Got it for my Symphony cruise in April 2020, but my Brilliance cruise in December is still $49. Interesting that the invoice showed up as DBP “Special Offer”. Fingers crossed they don’t cancel the deal on all of us that snagged it. 

10 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

According to a post from another group, the glitch has been fixed...

Still showing on my planner.

3 minutes ago, Fuzzywuzzy said:

I really want to see how this all pans out. We're talking lots of $$$. Following.

I have to think it will all get cancelled, but look how good we all feel, at least for a few hours!