SetSail Pass for children

What I would do if I was in your situation I would attempt to print your son’s set sail pass again and if you still cannot print his set sail pass then download the Royal Caribbean app & login & in the profile & account section of the app you will see a section that says view set sail pass if you had already completed the online checkin.  You can use the digital set sail passes to checkin at the cruise terminal. The digital set sail passes will have the same information on the set sail pass as the printed version of the set sail passes

When I checked my mother & I for our last 2 cruises I was able to print out both of our set sail passes but I chose not to because I knew that I had downloaded the RC app and could use the digital set sail passes to checkin at the cruise terminal.

Sometimes they don't like my print at home SetSail pass even thought it's printed on a color laser printer.  When they don't like it they simply print me another one at check in.  I would imagine that is worst case scenario, just bring a copy of the booking invoice that shows all passengers that are booked.  

4 hours ago, Atlanticocean said:

I seem to be unable to have the choice of printing out a SetSail Pass for our son. Is that normal? 

Is the check-in for your son complete?   We once had an issue because the online tool wouldn't accept our son's birth date.  Somehow Crown and Anchor had the wrong date in their master file, and we needed to have our travel agent call RCI and fix the birth date.  Once that happened, we could finish his check-in and print his set sail pass.

Thank you all for your replies. I ended up calling RCCL to ask. The check in was complete on our part. The reason we did not get the option of printing out our son’s Set Sail Pass is because he is a minor. His information will appear on my Set Sea Pass, as I am the main/first registered traveler. So all OK. No more worries. We’re all set to go. ?

29 minutes ago, Atlanticocean said:

Thank you all for your replies. I ended up calling RCCL to ask. The check in was complete on our part. The reason we did not get the option of printing out our son’s Set Sail Pass is because he is a minor. His information will appear on my Set Sea Pass, as I am the main/first registered traveler. So all OK. No more worries. We’re all set to go. ?

That's very odd.  I printed my son's for our Aug 28th cruise and he's 18 months old :/ no issue.  Even uploaded a picture of home.

On 7/1/2019 at 3:25 PM, MotleyCruiser said:

That's very odd.  I printed my son's for our Aug 28th cruise and he's 18 months old :/ no issue.  Even uploaded a picture of home.

As was I for our kids....Maybe some of the ships are different when it comes to minors?

On 7/1/2019 at 2:54 PM, Atlanticocean said:

Out of curiosity, which ship are you sailing on, if you don't mind me asking?

• 4 months later...

Where does one find the digital Set Sail Pass using the app?  I have completed the check-in paperwork and have a printed copy of Set Sail Pass but still would like to know where to find this on the app.  I have used this app on 3 prior cruises and find it difficult to navigate, always resort back to the printed daily Compass.  Have never found the Set Sail Pass; cannot make dining reservations using app; cannot even find listings of scheduled entertainment on the app.  

44 minutes ago, Judy Rouse said:

Where does one find the digital Set Sail Pass using the app?  I have completed the check-in paperwork and have a printed copy of Set Sail Pass but still would like to know where to find this on the app.  I have used this app on 3 prior cruises and find it difficult to navigate, always resort back to the printed daily Compass.  Have never found the Set Sail Pass; cannot make dining reservations using app; cannot even find listings of scheduled entertainment on the app.  

When you open your app - click on the "person" icon at the top of the screen.  A new screen will appear and there should be a big button that says "view SetSail Pass"

On 11/29/2019 at 12:51 PM, Judy Rouse said:

You cannot make any reservations with the app until you are connected to the ships WiFi