New Oasis Deck Plans - Side by Side

19 hours ago, CGTLH said:

Seems the teen area is being reduced to where the Teen Disco was, the center area between Portside BBQ and El Loco Fresh. What I'm not seeing listed is the new Teen outdoor area that had been mentioned.

I wondered about that too.  I get reducing the area since the teens only really hang the first night but I thought the outdoor area for them sounded very cool.  Jane

5 minutes ago, Baked Alaska said:

If I reserve Sabor in the CP, which is showing up right now, wonder where I will end up. Probably with a refund.

I would think so...I'm sure they wouldn't put you anywhere because people might complain.  I'm surprised it is still there... Of course my Cuba excursions stayed on a couple weeks after they were not going to be available.  Jane

I thought they would locate the Diamond club were the Jazz was but seeing it is now in the comedy club make me think how crowded its going to be as its almost 1/3 of the space of the current one (if I am not mistaken) , also the comedy club in Blaze mean that  Blaze will be closed while comedy show are going on , on the other end its bigger than the current comedy show room (or at least it seems to me like that) . card room gone is a sad news as it was quite place to go to and now we left only with the library (for now) .

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2019 at 10:11 PM, CGTLH said:

Didn't want to put this in the ? What Will The Oasis Get During Dry Dock ? thread. Was thinking this might be better suited for a thread of its own.

Left side is the new deck plan, right side old. White areas show a change. Click on the image to enlarge, much have to click again when the image pops up.

If count was correct 60 new rooms added (D7-3, D9-1, D11-13, D12-13, D14-30).

BlogPost: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2019/07/01/deck-deck-drydock-changes-oasis-of-the-seas

I love these visuals! Will there be a post like this for the Freedom? Thank you. 

On 7/1/2019 at 4:26 PM, Traveler said:

I thought they would locate the Diamond club were the Jazz was but seeing it is now in the comedy club make me think how crowded its going to be as its almost 1/3 of the space of the current one (if I am not mistaken) , also the comedy club in Blaze mean that  Blaze will be closed while comedy show are going on , on the other end its bigger than the current comedy show room (or at least it seems to me like that) . card room gone is a sad news as it was quite place to go to and now we left only with the library (for now) .

We were recently on the Harmony and the comedy show did close the club during the performance. 

On 7/1/2019 at 1:47 PM, Matt said:

Note to self: check this forum before spending all morning using Photoshop when @CGTLH did the work for me!

Great job dude!

Maybe you can get started on the same thing for the Freedom? Also, note to (my)self...   check the forum before spending time scanning cruise compass from latest cruise. That way you realize someone else already uploaded the same thing ?

On 6/30/2019 at 2:25 PM, CGTLH said:

Long live the Champagne Bar!

On 6/30/2019 at 1:56 PM, WAAAYTOOO said:

Agree about the bionic bar.  Complete waste of space. 

Yes, waste of space. We only visited the Bionic Bar once for the novelty of the experience. I imagine there are many like us. We prefer to sit with friends and family in a comfortable place and enjoy spending time together, not watch a robot...

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2019 at 12:21 PM, CGTLH said:

To help give a better idea of the deck 14 transformation here is an overlay of the new configuration over the old one.

14128 and 14528 from some of the information seen I'm going to imagine the wings are going to be balconies for the suite. 

OA-DECK14-Overlay-v2.jpg.5ffdb2ccecd786c089b874904221be59.jpg

I am excited that I will be crusing on the Oasis for the 1st time summer of 2020 and got the 14526  new cabin which also looks bigger than the other Oceanview cabins. Sailed on the Anthem twice. Not sure what to expect on a bigger ship. LOL! 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/7/2019 at 1:48 PM, Bmwdsny said:

I am excited that I will be crusing on the Oasis for the 1st time summer of 2020 and got the 14526  new cabin which also looks bigger than the other Oceanview cabins. Sailed on the Anthem twice. Not sure what to expect on a bigger ship. LOL! 

What category is that room?

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Dan246 said:

I have room 14526 booked and I got an email yesterday from Royal saying that “The good news is, their cabin is becoming a Spacious Panoramic Ocean View stateroom and they can keep that upgrade free of charge! 

There's no action necessary on your part.”

Enjoy Star Class! ?

1 hour ago, Dan246 said:

I have room 14526 booked and I got an email yesterday from Royal saying that “The good news is, their cabin is becoming a Spacious Panoramic Ocean View stateroom and they can keep that upgrade free of charge! 

There's no action necessary on your part.”

When are you sailing? I have  the same room for August 2020. 

Spacious oceanview panoramic cabins just mean floor to ceiling glass.  Technically they are still an OV cabin.  I stayed in one on Navigator before her amplification.  

Deck plans show them as 6N oceanview.  Not a suite class.

The two "bridge wing" cabins 14128 and 14528 are Star Class Suites.  I've got one booked in 2022.  These are called the "Ultimate Panoramic Suite".  The deck plans shows them as "GP" but my booking lists it as "UP".  

11 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

I wonder if anyone is able to see into the windows of those panoramic suites...asking for a friend.

I've been wondering about that myself.  You can see into the bridge wing to an extent so I'm wondering how private it will be.  I'm guessing you'll want to close the aft facing curtains at times.

The rear facing loft suites have the same issue so it's not anything new.

Just now, WAAAYTOOO said:

Wow !  I would Neer how long that will last.  Thanks for the great no. I had no idea

No clue but all the Panoramic Suites (Category VP) on Freedom and Voyager class ships are able to be booked as refundable as well.  That has been the case for as long as I can remember.  I just cancelled a booking yesterday where I had a CLS booked as refundable as well.  Maybe it all depends on the agency.

• 2 months later...
On 6/30/2019 at 6:14 PM, CGTLH said:

If I'm looking at the colors correctly 14x26 and most of the other forward facing rooms are classified as 6N (Ocean View), no clue of category of the four center ones.

Plus the bridge wing looks to be flush with the corner of the 14x26 rooms. Doubt the side bit would go out to the wing.

Anybody have any more information about those 2 rooms next to the Ultimate Panoramic Suite?! Have not seen much info on them at all

14 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

This video does a great job showing it.

https://youtu.be/Cv8HDwXcTTk

Does this show anything about the 2 directly next to the ultimate panoramic suite? Looking to book of the Panoramic Ocean View rooms and on the deck plans they look bigger than the other ones! But I haven't seen anything on them at all.

17 minutes ago, rcapuana10 said:

Does this show anything about the 2 directly next to the ultimate panoramic suite? Looking to book of the Panoramic Ocean View rooms and on the deck plans they look bigger than the other ones! But I haven't seen anything on them at all.

So sorry! Totally did not read your post carefully. I thought you were asking about the suites. 
Here is one on the Oceanview cabins:

https://youtu.be/Al0nHW8pcWg