New Oasis Deck Plans - Side by Side

Didn't want to put this in the ? What Will The Oasis Get During Dry Dock ? thread. Was thinking this might be better suited for a thread of its own.

Left side is the new deck plan, right side old. White areas show a change. Click on the image to enlarge, much have to click again when the image pops up.

If count was correct 60 new rooms added (D7-3, D9-1, D11-13, D12-13, D14-30).

Updated 11/21/2019: Things have changed slightly since orginal post. Good example would be rooms no longer going where part of Diamond Club was. That space now I think a card room.

BlogPost: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2019/07/01/deck-deck-drydock-changes-oasis-of-the-seas

Deck 5

On Air becomes Spotlight Lounge, Prince + Green replaced by Logo Shop, Kate Spade replaced by Island Market, one of the Regalia locations becomes The Collection, Michael Kors becomes Fine Watches Regalia. Saddening to me personally, Champagne Bar replaced by the Bionic Bar.

D5.jpg

Deck 6

New stateroom, 6131 (forward, portside, interior)

Picture This moved from deck 8 to the Focus area (where the cruise photos can be viewed/purchased). Many changes on the Boardwalk. On the port side, Playmakers takes over the space previously occupied by Cups and Scoops, the Arcade, and Sabor. Sabor Bar removed for the Ultimate Abyss landing area. On the starboard side, Sugar Beach and Beach Shop takes over Candy Beach.

D6.thumb.jpg.271153f16d587507d25350f88376556e.jpg

Deck 11

Diamond Club/Lounge moved to deck 4 and Library moved to deck 8, replaced by thirteen interior rooms.

Note: The block of three larger rooms on the curved area are no longer being added. This will become public space.

D11.jpg

Deck 15

The Perfect Storm and other waterslides added. Pool Bar and Sand Bar become The Lime & Coconut. H2O Zone changed to Splashaway Bay. The Living Room and The Back Deck become Portside BBQ. Fuel Teen Disco becomes the Teen Club. El Loco Fresh replaces Wipe Out Cafe.

Just noticed an outline outside of the Solarium, wondering if this might be some sort of outside deck on top of the new deck 14 rooms.

D15.jpg

50 minutes ago, CGTLH said:

Didn't want to put this in the ? What Will The Oasis Get During Dry Dock ? thread. Was thinking this might be better suited for a thread of its own.

Left side is the new deck plan, right side old. White areas show a change. Click on the image to enlarge, much have to click again when the image pops up.

I'm sure @Matt will make an official blog post in the next few days.

@CGTLH, bravo and kudos on an amazing job! Thank you!

13 hours ago, Skid said:

@CGTLH, bravo and kudos on an amazing job! Thank you!

11 hours ago, Zambia-Zaire said:

@CGTLH it deserved it's on thread...good call & thanks for sharing. ?

9 hours ago, mom2mybugs said:

This made it so much easier to understand what is changing.  Thanks so much!!  Jane

6 hours ago, Sweety said:

I am loving the new changes. I am book for June 2020. Thank you for posting.

2 hours ago, FManke said:

Great job @CGTLH! You must have a lot of time on your hands! ?

25 minutes ago, Jaymac Radio said:

Thanks For Sharing 

You're welcome!

Thanks so much for this!  We're on Oasis 3 weeks after she comes out of her amp.  Not looking forward to the extra cabins putting even more passengers on the ship.  Upon further reflection...not loving as much as I originally thought. It looks like the Diamond Lounge has been reduced to tiny. 

44 minutes ago, Shari said:

The Bionic Bar was a complete bust on Ovation when I was on her in May.  Very sorry to see the Champagne Bar (my personal favorite) being replaced by something that should be going away fleet wide.

28 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Agree about the bionic bar.  Complete waste of space. 

Long live the Champagne Bar!

3 minutes ago, Joe01 said:

Thanks for the post.

Does this mean that they are getting rid of the teen areas?

Seems the teen area is being reduced to where the Teen Disco was, the center area between Portside BBQ and El Loco Fresh. What I'm not seeing listed is the new Teen outdoor area that had been mentioned.

2 hours ago, Zambia-Zaire said:

@CGTLH looks like all 4 cabins 14126, 14128 & 14526, 14528 will share the wings as balconies. 

If I'm looking at the colors correctly 14x26 and most of the other forward facing rooms are classified as 6N (Ocean View), no clue of category of the four center ones.

Plus the bridge wing looks to be flush with the corner of the 14x26 rooms. Doubt the side bit would go out to the wing.

One thing I'm starting to wonder about, Solarium area. Now that rooms are going in on the forward part of 14 I'm wondering if some sort of "outside of the Solarium" area is going to be added. One reason I'm wondering is if you look at the new deck plans of 15 you'll see a hatched outline outside of the Solarium.

13 hours ago, CGTLH said:

One thing I'm starting to wonder about, Solarium area. Now that rooms are going in on the forward part of 14 I'm wondering if some sort of "outside of the Solarium" area is going to be added. One reason I'm wondering is if you look at the new deck plans of 15 you'll see a hatched outline outside of the Solarium.

Solarium changes have been a question of mine.  I figured they migrate convert to the multi level and just have bridge wings but what exactly will they do in the resulting space?

15 hours ago, CGTLH said:

Not sure; but, I suspect that is an outline of a the wing bridge & walkway they plan to install forward of the original location. With that said, the original wings outside the new cabin #'s discussed earlier, may not be part of those cabinet's balconies as speculated.