Coastal Kitchen question

JRA

16 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

No.  You must be in a Junior Suite to get dinner access (upon availability).  Grand Suite or higher has full access.  If it is showing on your cruise planner, it might just be wonky IT.  If you go and try to book it, it will likely not go through.

Well a couple weeks back I had booked KC online thinking it was the MDR . I had to call and change it back after learning our travel agent had already set us up for MDR. I kept wondering  why the guy on the phone kept asking "are your sure you wanna switch ?"  Ill have to speak with my travel agent I guess . We are in a center room(accessible) on the 10th deck  , nothing special. This is our 1st cruise.

49 minutes ago, JRA said:

Well a couple weeks back I had booked KC online thinking it was the MDR . I had to call and change it back after learning our travel agent had already set us up for MDR. I kept wondering  why the guy on the phone kept asking "are your sure you wanna switch ?"  Ill have to speak with my travel agent I guess . We are in a center room(accessible) on the 10th deck  , nothing special. This is our 1st cruise.

Hmm...interesting.  Then you should take full advantage of it.  What ship and room category if you don't mind me asking?

49 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Hmm...interesting.  Then you should take full advantage of it.  What ship and room category if you don't mind me asking?

Anthem of the seas , .1U Interior Virtual Balcony Stateroom

22 hours ago, JRA said:

Go to Coastal Kitchen over MDR any time you can!!!