Travel agent success story

This is our first time using a travel agent, which I decided to do after listening to about 10 podcasts. ?. Well, lo and behold she called me earlier this week.  Our cruise went down almost $800!!!!  Such awesome news and reinforced to me to always use a travel agent for cruises in the future!

On 6/28/2019 at 8:32 PM, SummerJoy72 said:

This is our first time using a travel agent, which I decided to do after listening to about 10 podcasts. ?. Well, lo and behold she called me earlier this week.  Our cruise went down almost $800!!!!  Such awesome news and reinforced to me to always use a travel agent for cruises in the future!

Awesome new! I just booked Oasis for next year with MEI that supports this website and could not be happier. They were and are excellent. I have no doubt they will take care of everything and any issue should they arise. 

19 hours ago, RCIfan1912 said:

Awesome new! I just booked Oasis for next year with MEI that supports this website and could not be happier. They were and are excellent. I have no doubt they will take care of everything and any issue should they arise. 

Thanks for supporting our sponsor!