Tight timing on trip?

Mondas42

Hi

We are sailing on Harmony in three weeks time. I’ve booked my wife and daughter on a Royal Caribbean trip whilst in St Marteen where they both ride horses for three hours (myself, I’m terrified of horses so was just gonna have some ‘me’ time.). This trip is scheduled from one pm until four pm, but according to the itinerary we leave port at four pm! That seems a tad tight, I’m assuming it’s all ok and they won’t get left behind??

martin 

1 hour ago, Mondas42 said:

Hi

We are sailing on Harmony in three weeks time. I’ve booked my wife and daughter on a Royal Caribbean trip whilst in St Marteen where they both ride horses for three hours (myself, I’m terrified of horses so was just gonna have some ‘me’ time.). This trip is scheduled from one pm until four pm, but according to the itinerary we leave port at four pm! That seems a tad tight, I’m assuming it’s all ok and they won’t get left behind??

martin 

Guests need to return to the ship 30 minutes before sail time.  So if your cruise booking receipt says 4PM departure, 3:30 PM is the deadline.  This is ship's time.  As stated by @KristiZ , if you booked the excursion through Royal Caribbean, they will make sure the scheduled excursion times are synchronized with arrivals and departures. 

Note: When we took the Harmony to St. Maarten in mid-May, departure was 5PM and all aboard was 4:30 PM.  However, it is possible that the times have changed for your cruise.  I assume you are all checked-in by now and have cruise documents, so you know for sure what your itinerary will be.  Have a great trip!