Lovetocruise2002

Cruising with Greatness – Anthem Group Cruise – July 4-13, 2019

3 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Day 5 - St. Maarten

The only way I will visit the pool deck 😉😎

2 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

In port. 😊

But... but... It's St. Maarten!! Seriously, I feel it's the best Caribbean port there is, with so much to see and do! Even after the hurricane / with recovery still going on.

I mean, how can you say no to fresh-baked croissants, and chocolates, and awesome cheese?? 😋

33 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

But... but... It's St. Maarten!! Seriously, I feel it's the best Caribbean port there is, with so much to see and do! Even after the hurricane / with recovery still going on.

I mean, how can you say no to fresh-baked croissants, and chocolates, and awesome cheese?? 😋

So, we stopped at the Amsterdam Cheese store, and we are not big Gouda fans, but it was delicious. Definitely thinking about getting some to bring back when we are here next. We also stopped at La Suciere in Coles Bay, and it was fantastic. It appears the Belgian Chocolate place may be closed, at least according to GoogleMaps. We didn’t look too hard for it, but I know @tiny260 was planning on trying to go. 

B620AC16-5539-4052-BFE4-35FCD6459536.jpeg

3 hours ago, JLMoran said:

We (Hubby) only have one place that we (Hubby) are interested in...that Yoda Guy. And visiting that place is way better without the kids. We’ll be back at the end of the month on Symphony.

Not sure if @tiny260 made it to the chocolate place. They said it was very hot today.

2 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

I sincerely hope they were doing shots of something better than Jose Cuervo Especial!! 🤢 Patron Silver at a minimum when you have the DBP!

It was Patron. @Matt would not have it any other way. But no salt at Vintages. I don’t think they knew what hit them when we all walked in. After the second round, I think they stayed away from us on purpose 😆

This is the official “Unofficial GC” announcement!

Freshly Amped Allure 03/14/2021

7 of us in the RCBlog community have already booked this one!  More are currently asking for permission lol.

Who’s going to YOLO and Book It next? 

@tiny260 just told me that as of yesterday, MEI already has a group set up for this sailing to get possible group rates 🙂