Cruising with Greatness – Anthem Group Cruise – July 4-13, 2019

Lovetocruise2002

Sabrina I cannot wait to read your blog!  I am so glad you will be able to relax and re-boot!   I am so jealous of you all group cruisers!  We had already booked Europe this summer and my bank is broke after the grad trip and that.  Matt needs to keep planning summer ones and then at least I can go (with or without Jeff depending on summer school) someday,   Just remember all of you, us kids at home are looking for scopes and posts to live vicariously through you guys!  Jane

T-3 Days

We just had dinner.  Plain fish and broccoli and I told myself with every bite that in a few days, I will be enjoying CK meals (at least I hope).  

Some things never change...Hubby asked us over dinner, "Where does this ship go this time?" ??‍♀️

I am not sure if he even knows what ship we are sailing.  I tried to direct him over to this live blog for answers, but he does not know where to find the blog. ?

58 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

I am not sure if he even knows what ship we are sailing

He is for one hell of a surprise! Especially if your daughters give him the "duh, what were YOU thinking of Dad" as you're boarding the ship/checking in. Please post a photo of his expression when the "Aha" minute hits him, priceless. :3_grin: 

15 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

T-3 Days

We just had dinner.  Plain fish and broccoli and I told myself with every bite that in a few days, I will be enjoying CK meals (at least I hope).  

Some things never change...Hubby asked us over dinner, "Where does this ship go this time?" ??‍♀️

I am not sure if he even knows what ship we are sailing.  I tried to direct him over to this live blog for answers, but he does not know where to find the blog. ?

Yesterday my in-laws were asking my wife where we were going and she said "The Bahamas", as I quietly muttered "No" under my breath...  To which she replied "I don't really know, I just get on the plane and go on vacation."  

Also freaking out a little because I have yet to pack anything.  Brought the suitcases upstairs yesterday, but work has been severely getting in the way of my packing ability.  

7 hours ago, betatke1480 said:

To which she replied "I don't really know, I just get on the plane and go on vacation."  

Well she is in for one heck of a surprise then on this sailing! ⭐

2 minutes ago, KathyC said:

Am I allowed to take a picture with you, as long as I promise not to post it? ?

We'll see....hard for bots to take pictures lol.

15 hours ago, KathyC said:

Am I allowed to take a picture with you, as long as I promise not to post it? ?

We already established in @twangster's Ovation Alaska blog that bots are like vampires and don't show up in photographs. Now, being a Lulubot instead of a regular bot, it might be more like with the character Seth in "City of Angels"; instead of being invisible, she'll just be this brilliant pillar of light in the photo.

?

On today's agenda is nothing but packing.  We leave for New York tomorrow and Hubby has not packed a single thing yet.  Nothing surprising there. 

The girls and I have packed our clothes but today is the trickier part...toiletries and miscellaneous travel items.  Those of you shaking your heads while reading this...the art of packing toiletries for a product junkie like myself and two tween girls (one almost teen) is quite the mental challenge. ?

36 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

On today's agenda is nothing but packing.  We leave for New York tomorrow and Hubby has not packed a single thing yet.  Nothing surprising there. 

The girls and I have packed our clothes but today is the trickier part...toiletries and miscellaneous travel items.  Those of you shaking your heads while reading this...the art of packing toiletries for a product junkie like myself and two tween girls (one almost teen) is quite the mental challenge. ?

Oh I totally get it!!!  I overpack and then have to fit the giant size sunscreen, shampoo (for everyone) and makeup... Not to mention lotion, body spray, foaming disappointed, etc!!!   Usually it just all goes until my daughter's suitcase or husband's since I have no room!!  This trip I'm not overpacking!!!!!!!! It's my mantra (though I just bought 5 new zulilly dresses I hope come in time lol). Jane

4 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

We left the house at 4pm for our trip this week. I started packing at 3:30. We’ve almost stopped completely packing toiletries for week long trips. We just Amazon prime the items we’ll need to our hotel.