Expert help needed.

We booked a cruise via Next Cruise. I am in the U.K. and the said cruise was booked under USA offer as it was cheaper than the U.K. price. The problem now is that I need to change the date of the cruise but my U.K. TA says he has emailed RCCL not find out the new price and will not get a reply until Monday. Is this normal? My fear is that we will miss out not only on the current promotions but also the cabin we are after.  TA says he cannot put a hold on the cabin anymore as RCCL has banned this. All advice will be appreciated.

1 minute ago, Cruisemad888 said:

We booked a cruise via Next Cruise. I am in the U.K. and the said cruise was booked under USA offer as it was cheaper than the U.K. price. The problem now is that I need to change the date of the cruise but my U.K. TA says he has emailed RCCL not find out the new price and will not get a reply until Monday. Is this normal? My fear is that we will miss out not only on the current promotions but also the cabin we are after.  TA says he cannot put a hold on the cabin anymore as RCCL has banned this. All advice will be appreciated.

I'm no expert, but if I were you I would not accept the TA emailing. I would call the TA and have him call Royal immediately with you on the line.

In North America it is not normal for any TA to have to wait for a price request.  Here, TAs have a direct line to a team within Royal that supports agencies and that team has access at hours that exceed the public phone number the rest of us who are not agents have to call.  

If booked direct through NextCruise following the US process you should be able to call Royal directly in the US.