Thermal Suite in the Spa....

Could someone explain to me a little bit further, what this is exactly?   All that I can find on the website is that it sensory experience where hot and cold fuse to de-stress.   I wish that they would expand on this just a little bit, lol.    I assume that it includes  a sauna/ steam room... maybe hot tub... but where is the cold... Is there a cold pool .  When you buy a pass for this, is it access to a 'use on your own' basis, anytime during the day?   Thanks for the info and sorry for all of the newbie questions! ?  -Julie 

oh thanks for the photos!  That is a bummer that there are no hot tubs or plunge pools... would be cool if they had some sort of spa pool with underwater sound and lights like i have seen some spa's have...    I guess I will have to think about this, whether i want to do it or not..  Thanks for the help!!

They do have an option to add on a detox bath to the Thermal Suite Pass or Couples Pass.

This is essentially a private hot tub you can have to yourself for an hour. I did this on Symphony of the Seas with my husband. 

I would highly recommend, it was super relaxing and they have little lights up on the ceiling that look like stars. 

9 minutes ago, l9dance said:

They do have an option to add on a detox bath to the Thermal Suite Pass or Couples Pass.

This is essentially a private hot tub you can have to yourself for an hour. I did this on Symphony of the Seas with my husband. 

I would highly recommend, it was super relaxing and they have little lights up on the ceiling that look like stars. 

ohhhh that DOES sound nice... now you're talkin'... lol   Thanks for the tip!

4 minutes ago, l9dance said:

It was really nice! We had just gotten into Barcelona after an overnight flight so I couldn't think of a better way to relax!

I found an article about it so you can check it out! https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2016/01/02/review-ultimate-thermal-suite-pass-royal-caribbeans-oasis-of-the-seas