Bucket List Cruise?

FManke

I have 2. 

I want to do a cruise around the world.  I have an uncle who has done it twice.  I want to go an experience several different places around the world and I think this would be an amazing way to accomplish that goal.

Also, I would love to hit up the RC British Isles cruise.  I would enjoy the ports and added bonus with the overnight in Dublin Ireland I would be able to have a night out with family there.

And as I typed that last bit out I have to add a cruise to/through Japan.  I would love to do that as well.

On 6/27/2019 at 11:06 AM, FManke said:

What are your Bucket List cruises?

If there isn't one out there already, make one up. 

I know we would have to switch cruise companies to do it, but my wife and I would love to take an ocean/river cruise combo in Europe.

We are on our second bucket list. ? We have done the Caribbean (almost yearly), Panama Canal, Alaska (3 times), Australia/New Zealand, Baltics, and Norwegian Fjords. In October, we are doing Canada/New England. If we can find the right itinerary, we want to do Iceland.

7 hours ago, packercruising said:

If we can find the right itinerary, we want to do Iceland.

6 hours ago, Skid said:

Check @JLMoran's upcoming Iceland Celebrity cruise. I don't think a bucket list exists without this trip on it! Scroll about half way down.

Fair warning, the sailing from Bayonne is almost sold out at this point, and the prices on what's left are bananas. There is a mirror-image sailing from Dublin to Boston that hits all the same ports along the way, and I think that one hasn't been selling quite as well, so could still be an option. (and one that's more reasonably priced)

36 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Galapagos on the new Celebrity Flora.  I'd have to sell organs to afford it, though.

Been so focused on Royal that I have not really paid much attention to Celebrity!  Just did some research on Youtube and that ship looks AMAZING!  Sorry but I am going to have to add that to my bucket list too!!?

Oh I was just thinking about this one today.  Mine would be a transatlantic (maybe including Iceland or Norway), then a month in Europe to go exploring and spending some time in each country, maybe tossing in a river cruise in there for good measure.  Then a Greek Isles.  Then maybe something like Dubai to Japan, then finish it off with a transpacific to a panama canal.  My own version of a world cruise just with a few breaks in it to spend more time in some super interesting places.  

Back to back doing Australia  and then New Zealand.  30 nights total.  Can`t see flying there twice.  Also while there  doing the climb over the Sydney bridge twice. Once in the A.M. and the other at night. The view is supposed to be spectacular.  And then diving the Great Barrier Reef.  Last the Opera House and Australia Zoo.  God Bless Steve Irwin.  By Crikey.

12 hours ago, fonemanbob said:

Back to back doing Australia  and then New Zealand.  30 nights total.  Can`t see flying there twice.  Also while there  doing the climb over the Sydney bridge twice. Once in the A.M. and the other at night. The view is supposed to be spectacular.  And then diving the Great Barrier Reef.  Last the Opera House and Australia Zoo.  God Bless Steve Irwin.  By Crikey.

Indeed, the view is spectacular!

image.png.5e0028bd82bd496b340b03acb7950b87.png

Sydney Sunrise.JPG