Early pay of Gratuities and insurance..

We just booked our cruise a couple of days ago, on the Anthem of the Seas, for the Holiday, Dec 28- Jan 5 cruise.  I am wanting to pay ahead the gratuities online and purchase the trip insurance, but i cannot find any mention of these items on my online account, where I go to make payments towards the trip.   Do i have to call in order to do these things?  Thanks for helping a newbie! 

And on the topic of travel insurance, you don't need to use RCI, which tends to understate the medical coverage.  They do have good coverage for lost bags, though.  We have used Allianz on international trips and RCI on trips that involve driving to the port, but many other companies are out there, and travel agents can advise you.  Some pay out $$ rather than cruise credit, for example.  Lately, medical issues have been in the news, so decide in advance what your risks or concerns are.  With RCI, coverage for insurance doesn't start until it is fully paid, so if you are concerned about pre-existing conditions cropping up, pay the full premium in advance (vs waiting until 90 days out).