Strollers?

Kelz

So my daughter is 5 years old. She’s a pretty lazy walker or hasn’t walked for long periods of time. We really don’t want to bring a stroller on the ship and when we head to the beach. What do you all advise? How long of a walk is it to get off of the ship and to get to a taxi and to a beach?  Is it worth the hassle or should I just tell her to suck it up and walk!  Lol 

All depends on the port/destination as to how long a walk you'd have.
Some can have a 5-10 minute walk and you'd be right into the town, others can be a bit further out and you'd need to grab a taxi if you wanted to go to a particular nearby beach

With regards to the stroller, we usually just bring one of those foldable umbrella strollers with us, can be stored easy in the stateroom and I always feel its better to have something and not need it than to need it and not have it

If your daughter is accustomed to using a stroller, better to bring it along. Don't let something like tired of walking ruin the vacation for both you and your daughter. As @cmdrfrag says, an umbrella stroller is easy to transport and store.

The alternative to a stroller is that you should be prepared for her to be tired of walking and desire to be carried. Are you prepared to do so? The answer to this question will determine whether the stroller is a necessity or an inconvenience for you.