Ovation of the Seas Bodywash

Diver1

Just completed an Alaskan Cruise on the Ovation. It was a great time and I would highly recommend it. There was plenty of ice and the vista's can't be described or believed.  This might seem like a weird question but does anyone know the brand of liquid soap that they have in the showers on board? I meant to ask the room attendant but time slipped by. I have tried several sources to no avail, you would think it was a state secret. Thanks

We are doing Alaska on the ovation in July.  Did the ship get close enough to the glaziers ? and any information on the ship you can tell me would be great. other reviews said it was too big to get close to anything. We are doing 7 night roundtrip from Seattle. As far as the liquid soap don't know but curious now!!

1 hour ago, Missangie said:

We are doing Alaska on the ovation in July.  Did the ship get close enough to the glaziers ? and any information on the ship you can tell me would be great. other reviews said it was too big to get close to anything. We are doing 7 night roundtrip from Seattle. As far as the liquid soap don't know but curious now!!

I’m on Ovation now.  We got close to the glacier, and the captain spun the ship fully around twice.  We had a great view from our balcony cabin.

The Ovation is a great Ship. We went 7 days at the end of May and had great weather. It only rained once the whole week. I can't tell you about the Glacier proper , we saw plenty of ice in the channels the ship steamed up. Micro icebergs and plenty of wild life. Take a good pair of bino's not a cheap pair of pocket binoculars. Take the train, and make sure you get Tram tickets early. Each stop offered float plane trips we chose Vancouver!! Iv'e done 4 cruises on different Royal ships and the Ovation is my favorite so far. Make sure you get on the North Star you can't believe the views. And the Spa will  make a believer out of you. As for the Glacier You can take several  day trips by Helo or charter plane to the Glacier and walk around. Lastly the food and service in SILK was great. If you get a chance to ask your room attendant about the Body Wash I would appreciate it. Have a great trip look for the Eagles.

12 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I’m on Ovation now.  We got close to the glacier, and the captain spun the ship fully around twice.  We had a great view from our balcony cabin.

Don't suppose you would ask your attendant about the Body Wash ?

5 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Done already ?  Wow...that time just flew by !

Right? I'll update my blog over the next day or two -  my pics were on my phone - my keyboard attached to my iPad - I wrote one lengthy day, hit "submit", lost internet, the whole thing was gone.  I was crestfallen and just gave up trying to do it from the ship at that point.

12 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Right? I'll update my blog over the next day or two -  my pics were on my phone - my keyboard attached to my iPad - I wrote one lengthy day, hit "submit", lost internet, the whole thing was gone.  I was crestfallen and just gave up trying to do it from the ship at that point.

Copy...copy....copy....Save...save...save.   every few sentences or paragraph.

Just now, Skid said:

Copy...copy....copy....Save...save...save.   every few sentences or paragraph.

I was doing it directly on the blog (yeah, dumb, I know), so saving really wasn't much of an option. I thought about doing it in a word document,  but copy/paste on an iPad is about the most annoying thing in the world - I can never get what I want onto the clipboard, so I gave up. Plus I would have had to copy/paste from the document onto the blog, save it, then go back on my phone and add the photos (which I did on the first post, but it was really too much work).

@SpeedNoodlesI usually do it directly on the blog..just press and hold to highlight and press copy. Anyway, you may not have seen when I pinged you while you were were on board. @JohnK6404 posted a picture of his dogs and a description that I just knew you would love..so (sorry for the thread hijack OP) here it is...I certainly hope John is OK with me reposting!

B2A15BE4-F95E-4ACB-BA0C-03D05D3914EE.thumb.png.dda55169da63a403a16643c9d5e5f15e.png.d35f1018953dd81890bcf7d30378df9f.png

Both are rescues. Bella is on the left... we adopted her at 13 months, she just turned 7 years old last month. Jake, on the right, was adopted last December, he is now 22 months old. They love each other!

21 minutes ago, Skid said:

@SpeedNoodlesI usually do it directly on the blog..just press and hold to highlight and press copy. Anyway, you may not have seen when I pinged you while you were were on board. @JohnK6404 posted a picture of his dogs and a description that I just knew you would love..so (sorry for the thread hijack OP) here it is...I certainly hope John is OK with me reposting!

Dogs make me happy ?