Booking my time dining slot

2 hours ago, mom2mybugs said:

You should make sure that you are actually booked for my time.  If you have a travel agent or didn't ask for my time you may have been put at a mdr early or late seating.  In that case, the options for my time won't show up in your cruise planner.  Hope you figure it out!  Jane

Agreed. If you're not booked for My Time Dining, then it will not appear in your CP. A quick email or call to your TA should fix that. 

4 hours ago, Norfolkhall said:

Many thanks I'll check. What time is early dining please? 

I believe early seating for Traditional Dining is 5:00 PM (at least on the Harmony cruise we just booked for APR 2021... we just switched it to My Time). I think it either varies by cruise/itinerary or has changed over time because I remember the earlier TD seating was at different times for some of our past cruises (always around 5:00 - 5:30). We always have selected My Time Dining in the past.

UPDATE:  Just checked the Cruise Planner for our last cruise on Allure... early Traditional on that cruise was 5:15 PM so it does change based on ship and itinerary.

It's weird that it states My Time Dining seating starts at 6:30 PM... we had 6:00 PM My Time reservations 5 of 7 evenings (picked later times on 2 port days)... you'll see the actual time slots when you make your reservations in the Cruise Planner if you go with My Time Dining.

image.png.bcfb29dc33794b705badec36201f1ff1.png

Have a great time on your cruise!!! :27_sunglasses:

6 hours ago, Norfolkhall said:

Many thanks I'll check. What time is early dining please? 

It does totally depend on the ship.  It can be between 5 & 6 for early seating and usually 8-830 for later.  You can look at old cruise compasses or if you have a travel agent, ask him/her to find out.  Jane