Labadee excursion shortage?

Baked Alaska

Hello all. We will be sailing on Oasis in March 2020 with a stop at Labadee. My cruise planner is showing just 17 excursions. We are staying in a Crown Loft suite and I see nothing about Barefoot Beach, either. We booked this sailing back in Dec 2018 and when the CP finally started populating it never showed more than 17 excursions. Is anyone else seeing this? Will more show up or is this it? I know in the past I've seen "deep sea" fishing excursions listed for Labadee (on a cruise that we had to cancel).

Edited by Baked Alaska
Correct year

28 minutes ago, twangster said:

Likely too far away still.

I see 30 excursions for Labadee in 2019.  You can preview many of them here:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/destinations/shoreExcursions/subGateWayByPort/search.do?LocationCode=LAB

There are no Barefoot Beach excursions other than the cabanas.

Thanks @twangster. I knew I wasn't going crazy (just yet)! The Shorex people sent me the Excursion Catalog PDF and it truly only lists the 17 excursions that have been in my CP since February. I see the 30 excursions on the website "for 2019", but am wondering if they're changing some things up for 2020? However, I will sit tight and wait. I just thought it was odd. Incidentally, I was referring to the Barefoot Beach cabanas as an excursion (since the CP is the purchase portal for the cabanas). I should've been clearer.  As always, THANK YOU for your insight and help. Always appreciated!!!

Edit: The listings for all Falmouth excursions shows all 59 in my CP. It's just that Labadee is only showing shy of half.

Edit #2: When I select to download an Excursion Brochure, it tells me there are no sailings for my dates. Uh. Oh.

I will be going to Labadee next week and CP is showing 30 excursions.

I go back on Symphony in October of 2020 and CP is only showing 16.

So I think what you might be seeing is probably correct until you get a little closer.

If you are on a sailing that includes Star Class, they get first shot at the cabanas on Barefoot beach and then if not taken they go to the Suite Concierge for them to book which is usually not until a week before the cruise.  

2 hours ago, tiny260 said:

I will be going to Labadee next week and CP is showing 30 excursions.

I go back on Symphony in October of 2020 and CP is only showing 16.

So I think what you might be seeing is probably correct until you get a little closer.

If you are on a sailing that includes Star Class, they get first shot at the cabanas on Barefoot beach and then if not taken they go to the Suite Concierge for them to book which is usually not until a week before the cruise.  

Okay, @tiny260 you've calmed me down! :-) We will be sailing Sky Class, so we will wait. I suspect we won't actually even reserve a cabana, to be honest, if the fishing excursion appears. Thanks for your insight. MAYBE! they'll switch out Labadee with Perfect Day due to construction. . . I'm kinda hoping. :-P

1 minute ago, Fairlynew said:

What date in March?  We are on Oasis March 1 in a GS.    I also haven’t seen any excursions but we will probably just hang at the beach anyway

We are on the March 22nd sailing in a Crown Loft. You have zero excursion for Labadee in your CP? or nothing that excites you?

1 hour ago, unsupermommy said:

My Oasis Feb 2019 sailing used to show the roller coaster, but it's gone now. Not sure if its a glitch and will show up later or if they are closing the alpine coaster down. What a bummer if that's true. 

The coaster is awesome.  Hubby and I did it last month and it was not busy.  We got it on sale 5 months ahead for $30 for unlimited rides.  I would do it again.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/25/2019 at 5:14 PM, Fairlynew said:

What date in March?  We are on Oasis March 1 in a GS.    I also haven’t seen any excursions but we will probably just hang at the beach anyway

Has your cruise planner populated, yet? If so, are you seeing more than 17 offerings for Labadee? I'm back down to 17. ?